Summer is my least favorite season. I don't like the stifling heat it brings. Once the temperature rise to 30 C, my mood rises too as well. I get grumpy and grumbled about the heat.
Hubby said for someone who hails from a tropical country, he can't understand why I hate summer so much. I retorted, 'well, that's one of the reasons why I left my country in the first place'. To escape the heat.
Hmmm...I guess Mother Nature got fed up with my constant whining about the sweltering temperature because what she brings in this summer season is rain! Since the beginning of the season, it just keep on raining. Day and night! Even some cities here have flash floodings due to the constant pouring of sky juice. I never experience something like this before. I welcome the coolness that rain brings but it brings plenty of humidity too that aggravate the heat more when the sun decides to shine.
Is Mother Nature sending us as a message? Not to complain too much and to take more care of the environment.....all I can say is, 'Ok, I had enough of rain.....bring on the sunshine. I promise I won't complain that much...'