Friday, July 09, 2004

Multi-tasking Mama

As I mentioned in my previous blog, I have so many things to do today. It is almost the end of day and it seems that I'm nowhere near the finish line.

Here are some of the things in my plate right now..
* Work - darn it, it's Friday and there are so many requests I need to do for my client. I even have to work late just to check if my implementation was correct.
* Make baptismal favors - baptism of bebe S is on Sunday. Favor is a white porcelain tealight candle holder. At the bottom of the candle holder is a decoupage of S name in English and Chinese. I packaged it in a chinese takeout red box with a white ribbon of chinese characters of celebrate, love and happiness. Need 11 boxes and there's more four to go.
* Cook spaghetti sauce - still simmering on the stove. I made a big batch. Half of it, I'll make it as chili.
* Take care of bebe S - that means, give her milk, prepare her meals (bfast, lunch, snacks and dinner), changed her nappy (she made poopoo twice today, darn that digestif biscuit), give her a bath, put her to bed for morning and afternoon nap and play with her.
* Help hubby clean the house - we'll have visitors for the weekend and the house is nowhere ready to receive them. Uh-oh...first batch will arrive tonight...
* And....ummm...I have this urge to blog...

Gotta get back to work.