Wednesday, July 07, 2004

A special day in paradise

It's been four years since we said 'I do' in our civil wedding ceremony. Four years of blessed togetherness. Four years of living and experiencing what we said in our vows...for better or for worse, in sickness and in health. Love is no longer a raging forest fire but a sunny breeze in early summer morning. So pleasant. So comforting.

Our fourth anniversary is a special one for we are celebrating it with our bebe whom we waited for so long. We are finally a family. Bebe S brought so much joy and happiness in our lives.

Still romantic at heart, hubby wrote a love letter to me today. I'm so moved and touched. Inspite of all the bad stuff that I occasionally dump on his lap, he remains so loving and patient with me.

Forty-six more years to go before we renegotiate our contract. Meanwhile, life is never been better and sweeter. I am thankful to God.