I've been tagged by MrsG, so I'm taking a break!
Random 10:
1. You Raised Me Up - Josh Groban
2. White Flag - Dido
3. When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
4. If it makes you happy - Sheryl Crow
5. Butsekik - Yoyoy Villame
6. Dancing Queen - Abba
7. My Immortal - Evanescence
8. Sweet November - Enya
9. I can see clearly now - Bob Marley
10. If I had a Million Dollars - Barenaked Ladies
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
About a hundred.
2. The last CD you bought is:
Elvis Presley No.1 hits - gift for hubby's parents.
3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
Everything I do, I do it for you - Bryan Adams form Yahoo Love Station Radio
4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
1. Come What May
2. When You Believe
3. You Raised Me Up
4. You'll be in My Heart
5. What a Wonderful World
There are some of the songs that we were listening to when hubby and I were waiting for Bebe S.
5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? (3 persons and why)
Lit Coo
Simply Me
Charmed
3 beautiful ladies who always crack me up with their banters. ;-)