Wednesday, October 06, 2004

S is for Swan

The first time I saw her, I thought she was the ugliest baby in the group. Long shaggy hair, scratches and red spots on her face, a frown that seemed to be forever stuck on her face. At 11 months, she was like a newborn baby, not even able to lift her body to sit nor grasp our hands. I was so discouraged and disheartened and questioned our decision to adopt her.

Months later, my ugly duckling baby has turned into a swan. We are amazed with what love and constant care can do to a child. She is now 16 months old and everyday, her smiles and laughters fill our home with so much joy. She is our miracle....


making faces Posted by Hello


bebe S with her toys in the kitchen Posted by Hello


Stop tickling my belly, Mommy. Posted by Hello


Bebe S points to her ear then nose when Mommy sings 'Sampung mga daliri....dalawang tenga, ilong na maganda.' Posted by Hello