Monday, October 11, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving Day

It's the last long weekend before the holiday season here. Hubs, bebe S and I went several times this weekend in Mont Tremblant to see the fall colours. Just picture this, endless vista of rolling hills and mountains covered with blazing colors of orange,reds and many shades of yellow and green.....a truly majestic show by Mother Nature. I always love Fall...my favorite season. Cool air, scents of apple, leaves falling gently on the grass.

For this Thanksgiving Day, I thank God for all the blessings He constantly showers me and my family namely:

  • Loving and patient husband
  • Healthy and happy child
  • Happy home
  • Good health
  • A decent roof above our head
  • Careers that give us balance in work and in life
  • Financial resources that enable us to realize our dreams
  • Simple luxuries such as running hot/cold water in the house
  • Clean environment




Cable cars riding up high to the top of the mountain. Posted by Hello


Two lovely people who share with me the beauty of the season. Posted by Hello