Mission #1: Create a schedule
Lately, I've been running like a headless chicken with all the stuff I have to do at work and at home. I realize now that I wouldn't see the end of it unless I organize myself. Yeah right...let's see how far I can go with my new schedule. Based on past experiences, I'm such a ningas-cogon when it comes to keeping my life in order but at least I am trying my best...o di ba, justify myself. :-)
Anyhow, here's the weekly schedule that hopefully will make a semblance of structure in my daily homemaker life.
Monday - Wash and Iron
Tuesday - Clean
Wednesday - Craft day (Scrap, blog, write letters...etc)
Thursday - Grocery
Friday - R&R
Saturday - R&R
Sunday - R&R
Hey, I have three R&R days....not bad. :-) If ever there's no plan to go out on these R&R days, I'll make it as another craft days for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that by the end of the year, I'll be able to finish some craft projects that I've started since time immemorial.