Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Betcha you didn't know...

About my childhood...

1. My first crush was PiP...ekkkk!
2. I threw a kitten in my grandparents' basement full of water....(bad, bad, me!)
3. I was bitten and scratched by a monkey.
4. I thought Pepe Pimentel was my Papa...hehehehe...
5. I used to play laundry with my freshly washed and ironed clothes and when I get tired, I left all the clothes in the 'batalan'.
6. I played make-believe party-goer by pouring grape juice in my lolo's mini wineglass for my wine and for my gown, i draped myself with a blanket.
7. During kindergarten, I went to class very late almost at dismissal time. I ended up cleaning the room as punishment.
8. I said my first prayers in Spanish.
9. I played as a nurse when I was in Grade 2 on a children's tv show.
10. I used to cut classes when I was in Grade 1 to play in my classmate's 'bukid'. I only stopped when a barbed wire heavily scratched my foot and I still carry that scar until now.