Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Doctor, Doctor, I am Sick!

Ughh...the cold virus struck home....since Monday, I've been sneezing non-stop...my body aches and I feel that my head has grown ten times over. Bebe S caressed my burning face and said 'moooooonnn'. I thought she was describing my face like a moon...golly, am I that swollen and yikes, fat?!!! Then I realized she was saying that my face is 'smoooothhh' because after touching mine, she ran to her papa and did the same thing but said 'rufff' to describe her papa's unshaved face.

Anyway, I'm reviewing our monthly expenses and I realized, my goodness...I haven't done much scrapshopping for this month. The only expenses I have are the kits that I monthly received from Storytellers and Clubscrap. Other than that I didnt' drop any dollars at 2peas, Scrapbook cottage etc, etc.

Ughhh....this is the first time that ever happened since I started scrapbooking as my main craft hobby.

No wonder....I am sooo sick!!!