Thursday, December 16, 2004

Random Beats #2

Home alone!
Hubby is at the office, bebe S is at my in-laws' place for the day. Here I am, enjoying peace and quiet in bed still digesting my breakfast of brownie and ice cream, with my laptop while sipping a cup of hot green tea. Ah......who says you cannot have it all?! I'm in heaven.....errrrr....for few hours only.

Reality checks in
As soon as I'm done with one of my work projects, it's time to clean our house from top to bottom, wrap christmas gifts, mail the last batch of christmas cards, put in order my craft area. Hmmm...at least our dinner will be taken care of my MIL.

Unconvinced with Da Vince Code...
I spent two sleepless nights reading this much-talked about book. I parted some precious dollars to buy this hardcover novel and all I got was cheap thrill. Ughh....I mean that theory regarding Mary Magdalene and Jesus is nothing but a rehash. The writing is so simple, it reminded me of reading Nancy Drew's Mysteries. For sure, it was fun figuring out the codes but other than that, it was no-brainer. I think I'll go back to reading Mills and Boons......hehehehehe....:-)